I am happy to accept commissions from private individuals or from public bodies and organisations. If you have an idea or would like to discuss a commission then please get in touch by clicking here.
- Outdoor sculpture for The Digswell Arts Trust.
- Illustration work for Richard Speed Associates, Oxfordshire.
- New Abbey Primary School, New Abbey – outdoor mosaic.
- Sulwath Connections – two outdoor mosaic panels for New Abbey Primary School.
- The Maxwell at Glenlair Trust – restoration work on historic mosaic floor.
- Private mosaic and painting commissions – London/ Oxford/Scotland
- Indoor wall mosaic collaboration with Kirkcowan School, Dumfries and Galloway.
- Wall mosaic, private commission Derbyshire, 2014.
- Private commission- Derbyshire, 2017.
- Mosaic Bicentenary Triptych for the vestibule of Gatehouse of Fleet Parish Church, Dumfrieshire - 2018
Work commissioned by the Maxwell At Glenlair Trust
In 2009 I was commissioned by the Trust to clean, cut and replace missing and damaged mosaic floor tiles from the two floors of the entrance hall which had lain under many feet of rubble and slate. The house, near Corsock, Dumfries and Galloway, which was largely destroyed by fire in 1929 was the former home of the scientist James Clerk Maxwell. The original Minton tiles may reflect his work with the primary colours of light which led to the first trichromatic colour photograph being shown by him to the Royal Institute in 1861. The aim of the Trust is to preserve as much as possible of Glenlair’s structure. I had mentioned Glenlair House in a research article written for a B.A.M.M. publication (Andamento – volume 3) published in 2009.